Products & Services
In today’s busy lab environments it is hard to be able to concentrate on such tedious jobs as slab offs and high power or prism. Outsource this work to an experienced custom optical laboratory that has been servicing labs and retail chains nationwide since 1985 and has the experience to perform any job. We can provide assistance on jobs that require special tooling or equipment and can be labor intensive for production labs. Our motto is “more than a specialty laboratory”. We can do any work necessary to keep your business running smoothly. Specialty work continues to be our niche, but with expansion and state of the art laboratory equipment we can deliver the same superior quality and detail oriented service to your production work.
Why Choose Slabs Plus?
- One Stop Convenient Ordering
- Customer Oriented Service
- Quality Work with Outstanding Process Time
- Advice and Solutions for Trouble Jobs
- Powers: -30.00 to +25 diopter
- Prism: Up to 20^ diopter
- Minus Base (CR-39, Poly, & Hi-Index)
- Slab off
- Reverse Slab off
- Aniseikonic RX
- Prism Segs (adhesive style CR-39 only)
- Franklin Seg (executive style)
- Quadrifocals (adhesive style CR-39 only)
Lens Style Options
- Single Vision
- Bifocals (ST25, ST28, ST35, ST45)
Trifocals (7×28, 7×35, 8×35)
- Executives (Bifocal & Trifocal)
- Round Segments (R22, R24, R25, R28)
- Double Segments (2D28, 2D35)
- Occupational Round Segments (2R22, 2R25)
- Lenticular (SV, R22, R24)
- Aspheric Lenses (SV, ST28)
- Progressives (call for availability)
- Photo chromatic
- Ability to process with high correction:
- Wrap Sunglasses
- Sport Goggles
- Safety Goggles
- Notched Frames
- Tint (solid & gradient)
- UV Coat
- Standard AR (5 layer application to front or back)
- Premium AR (7 layer application to front or back)
- Mirror Coating (Ruby, Gold, Silver, Blue, Green)
How much power can you grind?
We can grind -30 to +25 diopters of power
How much prism can you grind?
We can grind up to 20^ of prism depending upon material
What materials are available in a minus base?
We can process minus base curves in CR-39 plastic, polycarbonate, and high index
What materials are available in an adhesive style prism segment?
We can only process this style order in uncoated CR-39 plastic (no add on treatments available)
What materials are available in an executive style prism segment?
We can process this style lens in CR-39 plastic, 1.56 index, 1.60 index, 1.67 index, and 1.74 index. Add on options such as tint or AR coating are available with this style lens.
What material is available in a slab off?
We currently process conventional slab offs in all materials on the market today.
Slabs Plus is our go-to lab for slab-off orders. They consistently provide excellent service, do quality work, and are always helpful and pleasant. We can’t recommend them highly enough!